Born in Conway, South Carolina on June 18,
Married to Harriett H. Davis from Darlington, SC; 2 children: James Randall Davis, Jr. (deceased, September 14, 2005) and Julie A. Davis (Mr. Pleasant, SC)
Practiced law since September 30, 1972 with Davis Frawley, LLC, Presently Senior Partner.
Bar Activities, past and present:
- South Carolina Bar Association since 1972
- Member of Lexington County Bar Association since 1972
- Member of the South Carolina Bar Association Real Estate Section
- Member of the South Carolina House of Delegates
- Member of the Public Defender Board of Lexington County
- Fee Dispute Board for the South Carolina Bar Association and Lexington
- County Bar Association
- Municipal Judge for the Town of Lexington
- Title Insurance Agent for Lawyers Title Insurance Corporation and Commonwealth Title Insurance Corporation for 35 years
- Martindale – Hubbell Rating at AV for past 35 years
Civic Activities, past and present:
- South Carolina Historical Society
- Cayce-West Columbia Sertoma Club
- Lexington County Representative for the United Way of the Columbia Metropolitan Area
- Board of Trustee for Lexington Medical Center (two years Board Chairman)
- Advisory Board of South Carolina National Bank and Wachovia Bank
- St. Peters Catholic Church Member
- Campaign Manager for Setzler for Senate since 1972.
Randy also enjoys travel, farming, and South Carolina History.